Soothing SOS care that quickly reduces skin damage
- As prevention and following surgical aesthetic procedures (on medical orders)
- Promotes the resorption of bruises, knocks and bumps
- Quickly relieves discomfort
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
- Fast absorption
- Good tolerance
- Fragrance free
- Formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Tube 40 ml
Biological mode of action
Cicabio Arnica + quickly relieves the feeling of discomfort via the biological action of the active ingredient ANTALGICINE™
Its exclusive formula combines:
- Arnica extract and apigenin, which promote the rapid and targeted elimination of the pigments responsible for skin colour.
- Zinc, which prevents bacterial proliferation.
- Glycerin, which keeps the skin moisturised.
The patented natural D.A.F.™* complex raises the skin’s tolerance threshold. Its creamy texture allows fast and easy application for optimum and immediate comfort.
Tested under dermatological supervision.
Instructions for use
Apply as soon as possible by gently massaging onto the weakened area. Reapply once or twice a day until complete resorption.
Do not apply in subjects sensitive to arnica, near the eyes or on mucous membranes, open wounds or visibly irritated or damaged skin.
Pregnant women: seek a healthcare professional’s advice.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CETYL PALMITATE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, ZINC SULFATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, APIGENIN, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CITRATE, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE, XANTHAN GUM, LAURETH-3, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE. [BI 632]