A cleansing water that respects the fragility of sensitive skin
- Delicate skin of babies and children
- Gently cleanses
- Respects the skin balance of all skin, even the most fragile
- Soothes and provides a sensation of immediate freshness
- Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Soothing fragrance
- Does not sting the eyes
- Bottle 100 ml
- Bottle 500 ml
- Pump bottle 1 L
- H2O Pingoo label 1L
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm H20 is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter. At the forefront of innovation, BIODERMA is a pioneer in micellar solutions.
ABCDerm H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.
Instructions for use
Several times a day - 7 days a week
- Gently cleanse your child's skin using a cotton pad soaked with ABCDerm H20.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
- Do not rinse.
- Dry gently without rubbing.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, close the product tightly after using.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "ABCDerm" products
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALLANTOIN, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 432]