An ultra-soothing daily treatment that biologically reduces and prevents redness
- Sensitive skin with redness
- Prevents and reduces the intensity of redness
Product + :
- Its green iridescent pearls naturally reduce redness.
- Excellent make-up base
Also available as an AR BB Cream.
- Tube 40 ml
Biological mode of action
- Sensibio AR reduces and prevents redness by regulating the biological factor responsible for vasodilation.
- Its exclusive, innovative Rosactiv™ patent directly acts on VEGF, one of the main factors responsible for the dilation and weakening of skin capillaries, sources of redness.
- Enoxolone, allantoin and canola, a combination of intense soothing agents, instantly reduce heating sensations.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Glycerine and canola moisturise, strengthen the barrier function and provide real skin comfort.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Apply Sensibio AR onto clean skin.
In the event of intense overheating, Sensibio AR Soin Anti-Rougeurs can occasionally be combined with a fast-acting soothing treatment.
During sunny periods, we recommend using photoprotection tailored to sensitive, reactive skin: a soothing and anti-redness photoprotection treatment.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Sensibio" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, GLYCOL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CANOLA OIL/HUILE DE COLZA, TRICETEARETH-4 PHOSPHATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES,MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) GERM EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCOL STEARATE, PEG-2 STEARATE, MICA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/ C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TIN OXIDE, BLUE 1 (CI 42090), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140). [BI 527]